Friday, May 11, 2012

Inspiration.


I’m excited to be at the point where I can move my computer and vinyl cutter up to my “second home” next month! I have been trolling the internet and have found the cutest ideas for easy, inexpensive and personalized gifts! These are just a few of them:
  1. Candle Holders – they can say absolutely anything. They can be for a holiday, a season, a take home gift for a YW night, they can be for any occasion really!

  1. Wooden Nativity Blocks – perfect for families with little-ones. I made a set of these a few years ago and still love setting them up each Christmas (although I love the colors of this one). And they are SO easy to make and won’t break when the kids knock them over!

  1. GEEK ALERT!!! I don’t think Dad reads my blog but I know he will love these star-trek pillows for Christmas J One in red and one in blue too of course! Side-note: I thank and love my Dad for introducing me to all things sci-fi!

  1. Any cute quote can be cut and put on a board, a sheet of metal (for use with magnets), chalkboard paint (weekly menu’s), walls, glass, tiles, etc…

  1. I have wanted to cut a chandelier forever but never felt I had the right wall to put it on… Why did I never think to put in on a board??? Or a picture frame even! I can put it wherever I want – and then I can move it when I get tired of it – LOVE IT!

  1. What a great idea! My son has re-arranged his medals so many times I can’t even count…this would give him the perfect display option.

  1. Subway Art. Anything goes. Any holiday. Any song lyric. And it looks put together in a random-y way! Kind of like me!

  1. Made a slew of countdown numbers for Enrichment Night a few years back, but I never was able to make the completed project. I might make one that just says “countdown” with everyday scrapbook paper so I can use it for anything… would be good for gifts too – baby showers, Halloween, birthdays, vacations, etc…

No comments: