Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chipboard

So I’m at work the other day, doing my thing… and as I have to open a new box of checks, I notice the most amazing thing…  CHIPBOARD!!! Woo hoo! And not just the two in the bundle I was opening but there was a huge stack that previous employees had been saving…for no reason… just building a two foot stack of chipboard pages 8.5”x 14”s of scrapbook-y goodness!!!

 

So I (asked first then) grabbed what I wanted!!! I’m still kind of thinking about what I want to do with all of it, but I know I want to make some family chipboard albums for some friends (Christmas presents?!?!?) but I’m also thinking about delving in to the world of quiet books. These would be perfect for making the pages stiff enough without being too heavy. Maybe the ones that are actual cardboard I will use for that purpose… hmm.

Decisions, decisions.

Again, using the trusty internet, I found this great tutorial which I will be using the basics from:

Hope you will find it as simple and do-able as I do!!!

No comments: