Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ode to Hannah (pictures added)

Hannah Claire,
You've charmed the Bear.

I love it when you come,
because you MAKE me have fun.

Josh the hairdresser,
leaves your hair messier. David wishes you were here all the time,
so he could stay out past the clocks ninth chime. You're a bad mama-jama on the BMX bike,
you attract strange boys named Elvis and Spike.

You laugh with me when we see men that look like goats,
and understand the feelings that his eyes emote.

We don't make fun or roll our eyes,
when we talk of crushes on ficitional guys.
(Michael & Alex!)

You'll stay up with me watching Gray's Anatomy,
and don't get upset when Bear whines TOO loud 'cause he has to go pee.

I can't wait until next summer,
if only a week, will be a bummer.

I love you Han!!!

3 comments:

Hannah Claire said...

When I speak to Tess,
It will only bless
my wishes.

If I am able to persuade her
to take my place as scan...ner
for the summer.

My plan will not have chance to go wrong,
for it is too perfect to go... wrong.



I'm a Brit who says "orange"
and rhymes it with door-hinge.

Yours Truely said...

he he. woooo....man.

Good idea for Tess to take over for you for the summer!!! You're Brilliant!

Oh, and I get to sign up for my photo class on 8/18!

The Moore Family said...

Sisters are the bes!! And you can write too?