Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Appraisal on Friday

So we got the call from the appraiser to set up an appointment - Friday sometime between 10am-1pm. We REALLY need this re-fi to happen!


Here is what we got done today (again - having no TV is wonderful!):


1. installed ABS coupling to finish plumbing the waste & overflow on the tub so we could patch the drywall in David's room. (the waste & overflow is that metal thing in the tub where if you overfill the tub, it should drain out of it instead of overflow all over the floor)


2. finished installing the laminate wood flooring in kitchen (I know - it's been almost a year...)

3. patched drywall and painted in David's room, brought in the bedroom furniture, hung closet rod in David's closet and put away his and Josh's clean clothes

4. finished texturing the walls in bathroom (I love that you can buy spray texture!!! But when it says to only use in well ventilated areas - HOLY COW - they really mean it.)

5. did 3 loads of laundry (ok, 2.5 - one is still in the washer and needs to be moved into the dryer - but still)

6. called an "old friend"

7. went through 2 boxes and brought them down to the barn (ok, Jon brought them down for me)

8. put up curtains in Josh's room (I'm still really hoping to have time to paint on Saturday before he comes home)

9. took a shower to wash away the stank of manual labor and my lovely husband took me to a nice romantic restaurant for dinner (well, it was Corky's - but the florescent light above us kept flickering - reminding me of a candlelit dinner - romantic right? :))


OH - and this was all after working for almost 9 hours. Would have been 8, but I have 2 more hours to make up from Visiting Teaching yesterday... I can't help it that me and my companion LOVE the ladies we visit - and we are ALL long winded! 3 hours visiting 2 of our 3 people??? Crazy.


Anyway, it's been another long day and I'm tired, so I'm going to hit the sack!

No comments: