Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting to know Me Questions - part 1

What's worse - Physical or Mental cheating?
Gosh, they both suck. If I had to choose, I would say mental cheating and here's why... a physical act is 100% of the time performed after the mind tells your body to. Which means that for each physical act of cheating, there are lots of thoughts that come first... now the other part of the question that needs some explaining is this... what is cheating? is it the physical act? or the mental act? if one had a thought but didn't act on it... is it cheating? or being human? in my mind this is the chicken and the egg debate. I don't think there is a defining line that IS cheating... but I know it when I see it.

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
It is MUCH easier to forgive. I'm not sure we are ever really meant to forget completely... but we are definately meant to forgive and grow from whatever wrong was done... don't bury it, step over it... and you will be able to look back at your life someday from the top of the pile and remember every single lesson life has taught you and be thankful to be on top of them rather than under them!

Can men and women be "Just Friends?"
yes. yes. yes. I believe that personalities and connections are what draw people together... If you are looking for more than friends, I'm sure you will find it... but if that part of your life is full and satisfied... there is no need to ever want or need to be more than "just friends"!

Dating co-workers?
You should never ever ever date co-workers. *insert eye roll here* I spend most of my waking day at work as do most people in the US... so unless you are an internet stalker (HEHE) or frequent local bars... how on earth is a person supposed to meet another person for any decent length of time other than at work???

All expenses paid vacation to anywhere?
Ireland. I want to see the fields and the castles. I want to hear the accents all around me. I want to meet a Leprechaun (lol)! Then Austrailia I think... or Africa... or Europe... or Memphis... or Nashville. Heck. I want to go everywhere!!!

On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal?
There is this place in Costa Mesa California (I don't know where...lol) that serves the most delicious Jack Daniels Marinated Steak I have ever tasted! Wendy's french fries and a chocolate frosty to dip them in. Giovanni's Veggie pizza with Rod's Buttermilk Dressing. Olive Garden's breadsticks with alfredo sauce to dip them in. Sheesh - I would die a happy girl! lol

No comments: