Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Getting to Know Me - Part 2

The water park?
I love water parks! The wave pools are my favorite hangout spot… in the shade! The lazy river is fun… but I always get burnt. Water slides are SO FUN!!! But the lines tend to be ridiculously long with all the little kids and their inner tubes…and the whole one person at a time… I mean Disneyland has long lines, but they also fit like 20 people on a ride so it evens out! When Josh was little we went down the funnel slide thing. I had to hold onto him for dear life. His little baby butt kept getting sucked through the middle of the inner tube and we were sharing a tube. I was more worried about my 5 yr old getting flushed down the funnel than enjoying it myself but it was still fun!

When you are "In Love" do you notice other people?
Of course. How do you order taco’s at Jack in the Box without noticing the person on the other side of the counter? What a dumb question! lol

Is flirting cheating?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Flirting is FUN… cheating is NOT.

Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?
1 great friend and 5 pals  that way when that 1 great friend gets sick of me… I can switch it up a bit! hehe

No comments: