Thursday, October 30, 2008

Unlimited Knowledge!

1. Never in my life: have I smoked a cigarette
2. When I was five: I moved from Massachusetts to California
3. High School was: so long ago!
4. I will never forget: when Jon first kissed me!
5. I once met: Leonardo DiCaprio. He was stoned out of his mind at Magic Mountain.
6. There’s this girl: who LOVES and has been thinking about her dad lately.
7. Once, at a bar: when someone bought everyone drinks... my Diet Coke didn't count.
8. By noon, I’m usually: ready for the day to be over
9. Last night: was kind of upsetting.
10. If I only had: unlimited knowledge!!!
11. Next time I go to church: will be Stake Conference.
12. What worries me most: is not being in control of my own life.
13. When I turn my head left, I see: my printer and FULL trash can. I guess I should take that out soon.
14. When I turn my head right, I see: a paper shredder. exciting!
15. You know I’m lying when: I don't usually lie. Just get really quiet when I don't want to say anything.
16. What I miss most about the eighties: being a kid and not having to work.
18. A better name for me would be: Hey-You. People always say my name wrong anyway...
19. I have a hard time understanding: how some people expect take advantage of other people they way they do.
20. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: make sure I bring some more pictures to edit. Last week was BORING.
21. You know I like you if: hmm. I don't not like many people.
22. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: the people who gave me the award?!?!?
23. Take my advice, never: take anyones advice if you don't agree with it.
24. My ideal breakfast is: one I dream about while I'm sleeping soundly in my bed.
25. A song I love, but do not have is: can anyone really 'have' a song???
26. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you stop by Giavanni's Pizza - delish!
27. Why won’t people: knock on my door and give me a free back massage???
28. If you spend the night at my house: don't mind the whining puppy. He'll eventually get comfy and go back to sleep.
29. I’d stop my wedding for: too late - it's done!
30. The world could do without: my husbands ex's.
31. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: have to eat it.
32. My favorite blonde is: Izzy from Grey's Anatomy.
33. Paper clips are more useful than: a melon baller
34. If I do anything well, it’s: usually not appreciated.
35. And by the way: tomorrow night is the last day of the Haunted House... so you should come if you live here!!!

3 comments:

kristen'n'thecrew said...

i like it, i miss you brianneeeeeee

The Moore Family said...

Love the list Brianne- made me smile! It is so fun getting to know you better.

Olson Family said...

Was it as hard for you as it was for me not to make the whole thing a series of digs at BM?

I love your blog, btw.