Monday, October 20, 2008

Kermit the Dog.

I've been slacking on my random picture taking... sorry.

1. So I finally broke down and said "Yes" to Jon. Now we've got two jersey cows. A bull calf and a heifer? heffer? Their names are Bob and Betzy. I'm actually starting to get excited! I've got an easy reciepe for butter and for mozzarella cheese. I want to get an ice cream maker once we start milking. I LOVE ice cream.

2. Last time we were at Walmart, I found a Popcorn popper. The kids had a good time tonight making 'homemade' popcorn. Yeah for cheap thrills!!!

3. Our puppy is SO cute. His name is Kermit the dog. Funny right? lol. He is a cutie pie!

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

Cute Brianne- I love the name Kermit the dog! And I love the name Betzy for the cow. My dad said to my mom when they were dating that the only "betsy's he knew were cows and donkeys." Funny.