Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Being Happy ALL of the time!

In your opinion, what acts can be described as courageous?
Raising your hand to answer a question when you are not 100% sure you are correct.
Ordering something new at Subway (or any restaurant for that matter).
Opening your mind to new and exciting ideas.
Trusting other people.
Being yourself.
Trying something new.

What 3 things would you change about your life right now?
1. I would be living somewhere else. St Johns has been great, but it just feels like it's time to move on.
2. I would be happy ALL of the time! Even when not-happy stuff creeps in.
3. Money would not be a hinderance.

What is the main thing that builds and boosts your self-confidence?
Feeling satisfied with a job well done makes me feel amazing! Whether it is completing a report at work or making a dinner my whole family will eat - it makes me feel as though I am worth something. That maybe, just maybe, I would be missed if I wasn't there. That is what builds my self-confidence.

No comments: