Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tradition

So one of my best childhood memories was going to Magic Mountain with some friends, for a friends birthday (in 8th grade). We lived about 2.5 hours north of Six Flags so it was a trip... I remember riding the Gold Rush over, and over, and over, and over...etc., the boy in the purple shirt, and the horrible, horrible haircut I had at the time (thanks to pictures - lol).

We have been spending our family vacations at Knott's Berry Farm for the past 5ish years, and it's been a lot of fun! However, I have been counting down the years until the kids would be old enough to really enjoy Magic Mountain...the time has come!

Our 2010 family vacation will be over spring break and we are allowing the kids to bring a friend (I'm just so glad they've chosen really fun, good kids!). I think I'm more excited then they are...they have never been there before. lol. Oh, did I mention that Jon and I are inviting friends too? lol... it will be soooooo fun!!!

Thank you Fletcher's for beginning this tradition for me and my kids!

No comments: