Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random happenings...

1. A week or so ago, we were dropping David off at a friends house when low and behold we drive by these two beautiful fairies!!! I HAD to have Jon pull over so I could take pictures... they were too adorable to pass by.
2. David has started football. He's number 76... he wanted 75 (Dad's number), but had to settle for 76... close. Practice for hours a day... these boys have stamina!
3. We checked out the new restaurant in town... Iggy's. The food was pretty good... our waitress was VERY nice... but the food took a LONG time to come once we ordered it. I think the pro's outweigh the con's... we'll be back :).

4. Jon is officially a Volunteer Fire Fighter for the City of St. Johns. He begins his EMT class in a few weeks. He's gotten some pretty strange pages...and it's only been a few days! lol... should be fun for him - and good experience too.
5. David and Jon had Scout camp recently. I'm SO glad that David had a good time! He earned 7 or 8 merit badges!!! Jon was able to go too - his new calling is "Assistant Scoutmaster". So far - so good!

6. Our Annual Primary Swim Party was on the 4th of August. I was able to go due to having the week off of work! Josh and the rest of the kids had a blast! It ended with popsicles for treats! Good Times.
I'm sure I've missed things and I'm sure I'll be posting a "make-up" post to fill in the blanks... so stay tuned! :)

No comments: